Condiciones de uso
Última modificación: May 20, 2019
Auto Renewing Subscriptions
For auto renewing subscriptions completed in our iOS Apps following terms apply:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
All copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in the Waterlytics App or on the Waterlytics website belong to the founder of Waterlytics. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights or notices incorporated in or accompanying Waterlytics. Waterlytics grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, copy, and display Waterlytics solely in connection with your permitted use of Waterlytics.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the App, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use Waterlyctis in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others' use of Waterlytics. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination.
WATERLYTICS' INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT WATERLYTICS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Waterlytics and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of Waterlytics; (ii) your content; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER WATERLYTICS NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING WATERLYTICS, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE WATERLYTICS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WATERLYTICS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN WATERLYTICS AND YOU.
These terms shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Austria, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.